The title says it all, doesn’t it? In this video, I explain and demonstrate how to get around MoviePass‘ Countdown Clock and why it works. This doesn’t violate MoviePass Terms Of Service, either; I explain that towards the end, but once they get hip to this, I’m sure MoviePass will make some changes. Most ironic is that while MoviePass may not be too thrilled about this video, it’s the smoothest MoviePass transaction I’ve ever recorded. Seriously, I wonder how many MoviePass users have ever checked in and got their ticket that fast.
If the embedded video doesn’t load, click to watch
Beat The Countdown Clock and Buy Advance Tickets with MoviePass at YouTube.
I can’t front, I’m feeling pretty Damian Sandow-ish right now, but this is so face palmingly simple that I’d honestly be amazed if I was the first one to come up with it. You’re welcome.
Please be sure to check out the other articles in my series on MoviePass:
- My MoviePass Profile (11/4/2013)
- A hidden MoviePass Countdown Clock limitation (11/12/2013)
- Why MoviePass Is Bringing Subscription Moviegoing To Theaters (11/21/2013)
- What is MoviePass? (11/25/2013)
- My MoviePass experience (11/25/2013)
- How does MoviePass work (and what happens when it doesn’t)? (11/25/2013)
- What can I see with MoviePass? (11/25/2013)
- A day is 24 hours, but 24 hours is not a day (11/25/2013)
- Why I can’t recommend MoviePass (and why I won’t be renewing my subscription anytime soon) (11/25/2013)
- Beat the Clock & Buy Advance Tickets with MoviePass (11/28/2013)