Posted on September 4, 2015, in Insomniac Non Sequitur and tagged "ART" by smile from The Lower East Side, comedy, Flashback Friday, George W. Bush, Infringement Festival, New York City, news around the world, parody, puppet, social commentary, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Call 24 Hours A Day
smile's Instagram Stream
Follow my @ss on TwitterMy Tweets
unless otherwise noted, all material on this site is
© copyright smile from The Lower East Side
Get Insomniac Non Sequitur automagically!
- Remember that time I was a puppeteer?
- A quick note to all my wrestling peeps
- Temporal Shift
- Beat the Clock & Buy Advance Tickets with MoviePass
- Why I can’t recommend MoviePass (and why I won’t be renewing my subscription anytime soon)
- A day is 24 hours, but 24 hours is not a day
- What can I see with MoviePass?
- How does MoviePass work (and what happens when it doesn’t)?
- My MoviePass experience
- "ART" by smile from The Lower East Side #smileSays 24 about this blog advice app cannabis Celebrity Apprentice comedy corruption Countdown Clock current events Doctor Who drama entertainment Grooveshark integrated adverts/product placement iPhone lesbian Marisol Nichols masturbation men Michaela Conlin MoviePass movies music news around the world parody PopCon LA 2012 Qik review Ricky Schroder sexy short social commentary Stanley Turrentine surfing television trailers Twitter vampire video werewolf women YouTube
- September 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (2)
- November 2013 (11)
- September 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- September 2012 (19)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (40)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (1)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (3)
- October 2009 (1)
- July 2007 (1)
- June 2007 (11)
- May 2007 (18)